[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Memorial Day

As a retired Marine, I wish you all a good Memorial Day too! Fly the
flag proudly! Thanks to all the other vets and citizens who support
them.

Let's look for those injured coming back from Iraq and make their day
with a great Thank You! They will need help adjusting to their new
lifestyle and Uncle Sam won't help that much. Here in Minnesota our
legislators would rather spend money on stadiums for millionaires
rather than the vets homes LOL.

Ralph
SSgt USMC retired

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes"
<eddiestakes@...> wrote:

> I hope everyone has a good Memorial Day, and please remember or
Veterans,
> past, present and future. Enclosed are two photos, one is one I
send to
> people who are proudly serving our country, they seem to like the
red, white
> and blue wagons in front of a American and Airborne flag, one guy
from Iraq
> said he printed it for inside his tank, yow! The other is my 71
SC/360 in

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM