[BaadAssGremlins] NOS Rear hatch window/tinted FOR SALE

[BaadAssGremlins] NOS Rear hatch window/tinted FOR SALE

I was disappointed today to find that the NOS tinted rear hatch window I bought for my 75 Gremlin will not fit. I thought they were all the same, but the holes at the top for the hinges are different. Anyway, it's for sale. If anyone in the group is interested, let me know. I'll probably put it on feeBay in a few days. I'll be happy to post a photo if anyone is interested.
Charlie

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS