Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Memorial Day

In a message dated 5/27/2006 6:01:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, wagonmasterx5@xxxxxxxxx writes:
You're whining about turning 30??? You're still a kid!!!

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
I'm not gonna have a good memorial day,i happen to turn 30 years old  that day
Bart
I'm starting to get grey hairs but the real sad part is to this day i cannot grow a damn beard.i have this crap that 15 year old kids have on their faces arrggh LOL
Bart

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS