Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Masking The Grill For Painting The Silver

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Masking The Grill For Painting The Silver

Doc,
 making serious progress. You will make it for the show.
 I made it home ok. I am almost positive I need a new fuel pump. I will check it out after the holiday. Start a new job tomorrow!! First day back to work since the end of August.
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I finally got the grill prepared to start masking it up to paint the
silver. I got 3 hours into the masking and have barely made a dent in it
so far. I know when I am done it will look like new. But to tell you the
truth if I had it to do all over again I don't know if I wouldn't just
paint the headlight doors and the grill pain old flat black and be done
with it. As with every other thing with this car it has went from a
simple grill re-paint of what I thought was an undamaged grill to a
major plastic repair of all the mounting points. I have 11 days to get
this job done for the show on June 4th.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM