From: <AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 8:53 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The Mix's Mrs's New Car

My yellow car had the black double pin stripe and a black interior. The
orange car has a double black pin stripe but had that puke tan interior
which is now black. I guess a tan pin stripe on the orange would have
looked ok with the tan interior.
I have to re-stripe it as it is worn off in spots.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM