[BaadAssGremlins] AMC Snoop De Ville

While wallowing thru Wally Wolrd the other day with Noah & Jacob, I saw
something I could not stop laughing. It is a mid 70s Cadillac called Snoop
De Ville. Tricked, for lack of better term, you have to see this neat radio
controlled car. Of course Snoop Doggy Dog (ok, he lost the Doggy part) is
shown on the cover, and you can reach in and press a button to hear the
Snoopness in all is bong influenced wisdom say stuff like 'this mizzle is a
tizzle fo shizzle' or something like that. I could not stop laughing and
forgot what the hell I went in Wally World for.

Bought cat food anyhows for the evil feral cats that come around, not sure
why I feed them. So I was on feebay tonight and happened upon what looks to
be what would be Snoop's car if it would have been a AMC Ambassador.

Any moment you expect a posse to jump out and throttle limies at Heathrow
who won't let them get into First Class. Fo Shizzle!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1971-AMC-Ambassador-360-Brougham-Two-Door-Hardtop_W0QQitemZ4642104078QQcategoryZ5357QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Yo dog, red/red 71 Amshizzleado me hed, pass da rock! If the above link
breaks, search for item number on www.ebay.com of 4642104078
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com

Home is just a click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM