[BaadAssGremlins] latest news

Well I got the engine bay and the jambs painted yesterday. they look
awsome! This new paint is phenominal!! I got my new 61 gal fuel cell
today came with mounting straps, sending unit and fuel gauge all new.
Got my carpet yesterday too. yesterday and today I spent about 5 hours
working on my HLR heads. They now flow 323 @ .700 lift with 28 " water
on the superflo bench! Ordered shaft rocker setup from Herman and
ordered my trans brake yesterday.
  I can start putting the wiring harness in and the steering and
brakes and dash and interior stuff in the car now.
 Still have to mount the fuel cell and finish undercoating the car.
 Now I have to go up and give my Son his bath.:o)>

 Davis

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM