RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: the "X" (was Fwd: Emailing: Hornet 1)

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: the "X" (was Fwd: Emailing: Hornet 1)

Speaking of "X"'s and I am not talking about the x wife! I got a box of
"goodies" last week for the cost of shipping and one of the little surprises
that I got was a grille "X" that is in need of restoration but a good
drivers "X". Strange how it is it is different then the N.O.S. that I have.
It is larger then the N.O.S. one and has a different backing on it also.
They both have different part numbers on them also. So....whats with that?
Why would they change the size of a grille "X"?  Is one for the first
generation grille and the other for the second generation grille? No biggie!
Just a wondering as usuall! Keep on a....Ramblin'!

Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho
AKA Brother B.
AMC'S RULE.....the rest just drool like the dogs they are.
1973 Gremlin X "clone" (project)
1970 Original Hornet "plain jane"
1974 Matador Coupe "Parts car"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM