Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Vanity plates

QWK AMC w/no dot, Dot if req'd.

Davis <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The last post about car shoiws had a car with the plate NASHTY That
was the plate I wanted for my Gremlin but I found out it has already
been taken in my state.
So I have been brainstorming and these are what is available.
I need your vote The period will be in the middle as a dot on the
plate.
NASH.TE
NASH.TI
  AMC.YA