RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Vanity plates

Davis, I wanted AMCYA for my Gremlin years ago. I dont know if it was taken yet in my home state of COME ON VACATION AND LEAVE ON PROBATION!!! LOL! (idaho) But I beleive that its up to the owner of the car whether what they want on their car, what they do to their car, or whatever. Its personal options, personal beliefs, or just some personality. Now there was a lot of really nice cars at this show n shine. Lots of Mopars, Chevys, even a Magnum P.I. Ferrari that was a sweet ride. Love the smell of leather. Lots of older cars also. But back to the vanity plates.... its up to you Davis, Hell I got SKD MRK on my daily driver Saturn. NOT that I have a skid mark in my shorts, but it was a knick name I got from a close buddie one time when I had to get on the brakes really hard in a big truck and I was on the phone. ( I know....MY BAD!!) He heard the trailer lock up and make long black SKD MRKS. I call the car SKD MRK because of anti lock 4 wheel disc brakes. The only time that I had to get on the brakes hard enough to leave marks, it leaves itty bitty little skid marks, the brakes pulse. At one time I had BAD LUV on my Chevy Luv. Not that its a street machine with a sbc. I called it that because of the bad luv out of a marrige. I let them go because of I washed my hands of everything that had to do with the marrige. If it was me......AMC YA would be cool. Fast cars do deserve a cool plate. Later Bill Id.

From: "Davis" <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Vanity plates
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 14:13:19 -0000

The last post about car shoiws had a car with the plate NASHTY That
was the plate I wanted for my Gremlin but I found out it has already
been taken in my state.
So I have been brainstorming and these are what is available.
I need your vote The period will be in the middle as a dot on the
plate.
NASH.TE
NASH.TI
  AMC.YA