Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rack and pinion steering

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rack and pinion steering

I know I am old fashioned Ed so I have to ask why? I have driven all
sorts of new cars with rack & pinion steering and prefer the old GM
reciprocating ball Saginaw steering box AMC used. There are all
different ratio boxes available that can be used in AMC's and if you
want the wheel to feel firmer you can adjust the pressure relief valve
in the box. I like my factory one just fine. Maybe it's because I have
driven the same car for over 32 years.
"Doc"

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message --- Has anyone every converted their Gremlin over to a
rack and pinion steering setup?
Ed