Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Engine paint

Nah they're both grey. Eeeek  Chrysler blue doesn't
look too bad. That's what color it is now. I just
wanted to know since I have to replace the water pump
and was wondering which color to paint it. I think
it's funny that the brake master cylinder has "rebuilt
GM" stamped on it.

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM