To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Bradley Jones <wagonmasterx5@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 10:57:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Engine paint

1976

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I also got mine from Eastwood. But depending on what year car you have
engine colors changed in late 74. My late 73 built yellow 74 has the old
style metallic paint that Eastwood lists as for years 64-74. My late 74
built orange 74 has an almost Ford looking non metallic blue engine
paint and a 75 grill. Maybe you can match the late 74 non metallic paint
to their chip chart.
"Doc"