Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: funny story

Hey Luke...4 door Gremlin

Luke Wardwell <horneteer2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ah the joys of seeing peoples responses to AMCs.
I remember the 1st cruise in I went to. There was a
guy who used to have a blue Sportabout X. He wanted to
pay me several hundred more dollars than I originally
paid for it a week earlier. My parents had a '73
Hornet hatchback and then an '81 Concord wagon.
A friend wants me to drive him to his prom in my car
tomorrow. I get alot of looks in mine