Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: funny story

Ah the joys of seeing peoples responses to AMCs.
I remember the 1st cruise in I went to. There was a
guy who used to have a blue Sportabout X. He wanted to
pay me several hundred more dollars than I originally
paid for it a week earlier. My parents had a '73
Hornet hatchback and then an '81 Concord wagon.
A friend wants me to drive him to his prom in my car
tomorrow. I get alot of looks in mine

--- Terry <Terry.Atkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It has been my experience that every one over the
> age of 40 or so either
> owned a Gremlin or their best friend and they ran
> around it. I can't
> count the times I have been thanked for the memories
> it has brought back
> to people. You know I have taken it out more than
> once even though I
> didn't really feel like it just because it that. It
> kind of makes you
> feel good.
>
> Terry
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
> AMC74HORNET@... wrote:
> >
> > I have had all sorts of people comment on my
> orange car saying I had
> on
> > of those or my mother or father had one of those.
> The best was a woman
> > around 50 years old. I had stopped at a local
> speed shop for somthing
> > and this woman came running over with what
> appeared to be her husband
> in
> > tow. She started going off that my orange car was
> exactly like her
> first
> > new car orange body with the same puke tan
> interior it used to have.
> > You would swear she was having an organism excited
> as she was to see
> the
> > car. Her husband was clearly embarrassed by her
> actions and kept
> trying
> > to get her to move along to the diner they were
> going to next to the
> > speed shop. It seemed to have made her day as she
> kept looking back as
> > her husband was trying to get her into the diner.
> > "Doc"

http://mail.yahoo.com

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM