Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Sorry fellas

We still luv ya Rod.  'The Mix'   By the way the 'Mix 2' with my old SBC is almost ready to hit the streets. (much to the chagrin of my wife. ) LOL

-----Original Message-----
From: hemmigremmie <hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 9 May 2006 02:02:47 -0000
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Sorry fellas

I think I had either a scammer or maybe a Hamb member that was still
ticked off by my post send me a basically "get the hell outta this
group message".
I think it was bs and I had some family issues and blew off steam due
to it. Hope you will let me live it dwn. Sorry for freakin out. You
know us chevy engine lover guys. LOl  Rod

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Everything you need is one click away.  Make Yahoo! your
home page now.
</FONT><A HREF=""http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM" target=_blank>http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM"><B>Click
Here!</B></A>