Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Sorry fellas

In a message dated 5/8/2006 10:03:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I think I had either a scammer or maybe a Hamb member that was still
ticked off by my post send me a basically "get the hell outta this
group message".
I think it was bs and I had some family issues and blew off steam due
to it. Hope you will let me live it dwn. Sorry for freakin out. You
know us chevy engine lover guys. LOl  Rod

Whoever sent you that email and is a member here,heres a meber from the owner/moderator on here,leave the members here alone chicken shit.Rod here is as welcome as anyone on here even tho hes chosen to bastardize his er i mean drop a chevy engine in his Gremlin
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS