[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sick Gremlin - "gastric" problem?

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sick Gremlin - "gastric" problem?

Here is what they use to do for Vapor lock. Get yourself  some clothes
pens. The type with springs in them. Clamp one or two on each of your
fuel lines. They used to swear by this. I know it sounds kind of silly
but I think the clothes pens act as a heat sink and draws some of the
heat off the fuel lines. Try it if it works it would be a cheap simple
cure until you could come up with something better. If it doesn't your
not out much.

Terry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM