Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sick Gremlin - "gastric" problem?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sick Gremlin - "gastric" problem?

I am writing to thank everyone for the tremendous response to my plea for help! What a great group of people!
I received many ideas and will likely incorporate just about all of them one at a time. I'll let everyone know how it goes.
In the near future, I'll post some pics of my Gremlin X. I bought it new in 1975 and it has 40K original  miles on it. Of course, I'm real proud of it (can you tell?).
Charlie

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS