Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sick Gremlin - "gastric" problem?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sick Gremlin - "gastric" problem?

LOL Bart that was scary.
 Davis

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 5/8/2006 11:09:39 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, crbacsw@xxxxxxx writes:
What might an electric fuel pump do for me? Or will it make matters worse?

No as a matter of fact a Holley blue pump and regulator would help your fuel prob out.mount the pump towards the rear by the tank and the regulator by your carb. i never dug mechanical fuel pumps.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS