Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Brad's Hornet's Outing

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Brad's Hornet's Outing

I'm triing Doc. It's called time,money and facilities.

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I didn't know you had plates on the car Brad? 3 year old gas is not
good. So since you have driven it and got positive response to the car
when are you going to get the parts ot of the car and onto it? :-)
"Doc"

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS