[BaadAssGremlins] North! To NJ, to get a Gremlin cart body...

[BaadAssGremlins] North! To NJ, to get a Gremlin cart body...

 Well, got my Sunday plans to head north then east, near Lakehurst, NJ
to purchase a Gremlin go-kart body, teal in color as he described it.
Since I already have 3 modern kart chassis's, I should be able to get
it to fit one of those, I hope. :)
 Had a long day today, made a round-trip to check on my building and
AMC storage lot, then visited the parent's unoccupied house on the way
back home to cut the grass. I'm bushed, by george! I should have the
strength to make it to NJ tomorrow,though. :)
 Stopped by a few Wal-marts today, found some JL Fabulous '60's series
cars, had a BBB AMX , '69. Two of them, different wheels, so I got
both. Also been picking up the teal and vinyl topped Javelins as well.
Found another Nash Metro Xmas car, purple and white. No more Gremlins
as yet, but do have about 8 of them so far.
  Well, need to go shower, and get to bed, got to get an early start.
G'night!

Jerry

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM