Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New pics

 Thanks Rick!
  I got the whole car in ful fil primer today and sanded the drivers door and primered it again. It needs one rust repair and one small dent filled then I will move to the passengers door. Then I will fit the doors on the car and fit the glass fenders. Then take the fenders and doors off and paint the jambs and engine compartment and cut in the doors and fenders and then assemble them on the car again and then paint the whole car. AND THEN put her back together again. Geesh I am tired just talking about doing all that!  I gotta get to bed. Church in the morning.
 Davis

Plumpy72@xxxxxxx wrote:
Fantastic job your doing there, Davis. I can relate to everything there. Removing the rusty areas, cutting and bending the patch, then all the welding and grinding.

Keep at it...........there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

Rick

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS