Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New pics

Thanks Doc,
 I set a goal of june 4th to have the body done and the engine dynoed. and june 14th to make my first cruse. I hope my son takes his 3 hour nap today.
 Speaking of ......gotta run
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hey Davis you sure are making some serious progress on your car.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM