[BaadAssGremlins] There Are Still Nice People Around

[BaadAssGremlins] There Are Still Nice People Around

Last week I had the stainless trim I polished out that goes between the
tail lights installed along with 2 of my restored Hornet emblems and the
door popper I had installed in the hatch to save my fingers repaired.
This all took about an hour. Yesterday I took the car back to have the
other Hornet emblem and the Plastic stick on AMC emblem installed along
with my new hatch guide pin. That was another half hour. When I asked
what I owed I was told don't worry about it. Next week I will have my
grill ready to paint and he said I could paint it in the corner of his
shop. The car was there for 11 months last year while I did the interior
and he did some mechanical repairs. He only charged me for the repairs
he did. I gave him 100$ a month and called it storage while I did the
interior. He never asked for it but it was only fair.  Now that's a nice
guy.
"Doc"

You can search right from your browser? It¿s easy and it¿s free.  See how.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM