[BaadAssGremlins] amx power steering setup, edelbrock r4b for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] amx power steering setup, edelbrock r4b for sale

1969 AMX power steering setup##### Complete like brand new. SOld all my
amx's so it's gotta go. Even includes the belt! What would it cost to
restore yours? Swap out that manuel setup for power! 250.00 Plus shipping
Davis Martin  martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 860-997-2732

R4B intake for sale 325.00 including shipping in the Con. US Nice shape
looks like new. Davis Martin  martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 860-997-2732
anyone interested in the above please feel free to give him a shout above
thanks
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825