RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Paint/fresh cherries

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Paint/fresh cherries

Thanks for the lead Jim!! I just got back and found 2 at the local Wally
World! Got em both and both in black. I forgot to tell ya that there is
different colors, green and black are the only ones that I know of. Do a
search on evilbay and you may see different colors. Made my day, even though
I found out today that I got burned on 220 bucks worth of drilled and
slotted rotors for my daily driver. Long story, no need to go there. Later!
I'm going to go play with my new Gremlin!!

Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho
AKA Brother B.
AMC'S RULE.....the rest just drool like the dogs they are.
1973 Gremlin X "clone" (project)
1970 Original Hornet "plain jane"
1974 Matador Coupe "Parts car"

>From: Jim Shadwick <idahoamx@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Paint/fresh cherries
>Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 13:55:04 -0600
>
>Took the Gremlin back to the paint shop this morning to get some things
>fixed and the new glass hood put on and painted....anyway
>
>On the way home stopped at Wally World found 3 three Fresh Cherries 1/24
>scale Black Gremlins dicast....are there other colors????????
>
>Jim
>

>--

You can search right from your browser? It¿s easy and it¿s free.  See how.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM