RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Paint/fresh cherries

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Paint/fresh cherries

Thanks for the tip Jim....gonna go look at my local WALLY WORLD and have a
lookie around!

Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho
AKA Brother B.
AMC'S RULE.....the rest just drool like the dogs they are.
1973 Gremlin X "clone" (project)
1970 Original Hornet "plain jane"
1974 Matador Coupe "Parts car"

>From: Jim Shadwick <idahoamx@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Paint/fresh cherries
>Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 13:55:04 -0600
>
>Took the Gremlin back to the paint shop this morning to get some things
>fixed and the new glass hood put on and painted....anyway
>
>On the way home stopped at Wally World found 3 three Fresh Cherries 1/24
>scale Black Gremlins dicast....are there other colors????????
>
>Jim
>

>--

Home is just a click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM