RE: [BaadAssGremlins] eBay Bid Confirmed: AMC (4637149831) hello scammer

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] eBay Bid Confirmed: AMC (4637149831) hello scammers!

YOU GET THEM BASTARDS EDDIE!!

Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho
AKA Brother B.
AMC'S RULE.....the rest just drool like the dogs they are.
1973 Gremlin X "clone" (project)
1970 Original Hornet "plain jane"
1974 Matador Coupe "Parts car"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM