[BaadAssGremlins] eBay Bid Confirmed: AMC (4637149831) hello scammers!

[BaadAssGremlins] eBay Bid Confirmed: AMC (4637149831) hello scammers!

Damn, another $99 million AMX!!
This one I had more fun with, this is the actual message I sent scammers off
ebay, sorry for language!!!
======================================
Item: AMC (4637149831)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
eddiestakes is a bidder.
congratulations ASSHOLE SCAMMERS! If you go to planethoustonamx.com and
click on front page EBAY SCAMMERS....YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT AUCTION is front
and center! Now everyone will know about it being bullshit scam until ebay
shuts it down! At least you will have fucking 15 minutes of bullshit fame
until they shut it down! Yea for you asshole scammer 9070kimberly!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx