Re: [BaadAssGremlins] How to rice out a Humpster javvie

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] How to rice out a Humpster javvie

Eddie, I feel for you and your family getting that nasty assed bug! Man that
is the shits! NO PUN INTENDED THERE EITHER!! LOL!! But I must say the BABOON
has about the ugliest ass that The Big Man upstairs ever put on any animal.
Yes, the oranatans do have an ugly ass but in my book.....
The male baboon wins hands down for the most ugliest ass there is. Come on!
Its blue and red and green and all kinds of messed up!!  AMC related, I
personally think that this car is kind of cool. ITS DIFFERENT! I kinda think
the Javelins with the humped up front fenders are not the best looking car
AMC ever made. Some one has some time and efforts in this car and I give
them some respect for that. I believe that its what the owner of the car
wants to do with it. Whether someone else like it or not. Someone thought it
is cool....and so do I.

Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho
AKA Brother B.
AMC'S RULE.....the rest just drool like the dogs they are.
1973 Gremlin X "clone" (project)
1970 Original Hornet "plain jane"
1974 Matador Coupe "Parts car"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM