Re: [BaadAssGremlins] $20,000 Drag Gremlin On E-bait. Looky HE awww!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] $20,000 Drag Gremlin On E-bait. Looky HE awww!

I seen that this morning. "WIFE SAYS I MUST SELL IT!" Hell I say get rid of
the wife....keep the drag car! He also stated that he has over 35 k into the
car, maybe, maybe not. But that is a chunk of change for a drag/race car.
Someone needs to tell the guy to KEEP THE CAR SELL THE WIFE!

Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho
AKA Brother B.
AMC'S RULE.....the rest just drool like the dogs they are.
1973 Gremlin X "clone" (project)
1970 Original Hornet "plain jane"
1974 Matador Coupe "Parts car"