Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 74 Gremlin for $13600

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 74 Gremlin for $13600

The guy that just sold that gremlin has one that has 900 original miles on it. It is just as mint too. So that car was not the best of the best. I know he didn't pay anywhere near that for anyof them either. Only 2 years ago.
 Davis

Terry.Atkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I think 15,000 is a little much. You would just have to have a lot of money
laying around with nothing to do with it. To me the car is not drive-able. I
guess you would have one of a kind. You might be right Doc. about the price of
the rest of them going up so AMC is starting to raise in price. I remember at
the September show in the park a people were sticking $10,000 price tags on
anything. A guy was telling me that he thinks the reason the prices are going
up is because people are not making any money off their retirement plans so
they are pulling the money out of them and investing in cars. He might be
right. Don't know about where you guys live but around here you go to car
shows and I would say 70% are owned by guys in their late 50's and early 60's.
You see younger guy around but not many
Terry