[BaadAssGremlins] Closer to paint

Whelp,
 Went to a car show today and one of our club members was theer with the only amc in the 300 car show. A 70 BBO AMX. They won their class.
then home to the grem
 I painted the quarter black yesterday and checked it out today. There is a couple small shallow dents up near the fake vent on the quarter. They go up into the first fake vent so I will live with it. It would be too much work to reshape the vent indentation. It is hardly noticable. And it is a drag car not a show car.
 I sanded down the rest of the car today and I have one more spot on the drivers side A piller that has a rust hole near the top hinge mount. I will cut out the rust and weld in new metal. That will be the last thing to do before a final coat of NASON FUL-FILL primer and then block sand the whole car again and then paint!
 I hope to find a local paint booth to rent otherwise I have to use my buddies garage and I am not too keen on that. When we painted the Spirit there it got dirt in the paint.
 At the end of the day today I also cut the flange off between the header tubes and finished the porting of the gasket match.
 Tomorrow I have to have one tube weled, the welder missed a spot. Then hope tuesday to ship them out to jet-hot for coating.
 Davis

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS