Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Vanity plates

Bill and Paul,
 Thanks for the input. And your right it is a personal thing I don't know why I didn't see it before it was right in front of me. I just checked and it is available too.
 BAADAS or 1.BADAS or ALL.GO
 Those are the 3 I am asking for in order of importance. They all are listed as available on the websight so it will be up to the DMV person if they let me have it cause of the imlication of a bad word.
 Davis

Paul Hancock <kwikbiker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How bout youwish,  Bad.eh     bdgrmln  ibkwik  ibqwik 2kwik beatu2     nice1eh  vintage amc4evr  fstamc  2kwk4u  Mine says 74grmln.  Think of the words or short phrase and remove the vowels.  Good luck Davis!  want more?   Paul in Detroit

Davis <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The last post about car shoiws had a car with the plate NASHTY That
was the plate I wanted for my Gremlin but I found out it has already
been taken in my state.
So I have been brainstorming and these are what is available.
I need your vote The period will be in the middle as a dot on the
plate.
NASH.TE
NASH.TI
  AMC.YA