[BaadAssGremlins] Not one AMC...

Went to a little shindig thing we have every year in my wonderful
little home town today. They call it the dogwood festivel. Dogwood
trees are in bloom this time of the year so thats where they get the
name of it.(DUH!) ANYHOW'S they have a show and shine and out of all
the cars there (about 50 or so) there wasnt not one AMC! NOT ONE! The
only thing close was a Nash and it had a SBC in it. Personal plates
said "Nashty". Nice car but NOT an AMC. Close but that only counts in
horse shoes, hand gernades, and small nukes. Now the neighbor down the
road from my girlfriend had at one time a nice little Rambler wagon and
one day it just up and disapered. GONE! A day later guess what was
parked in his driveway??? 1970 Javelin and it is a SWEET RIDE to say
the least. Pearl white, AMC 20 by the looks of it. I am going to have
to introduce myself one of these days when I drive by and see the guy
out. Now if this car was there, it would of gotten my vote. Hands down,
no questions asked. I gotta get my ass in gear and get atleast my
Hornet into the shop for body work and paint. Hell, they had a 74 Pinto
on display and had more miles then my Hornet! With my Hornet....atleast
there would of been one AMC on display. Later, Brother B. Id.