Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 74 Gremlin for $13600

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 74 Gremlin for $13600

Mine is a 74 and it has this style handle. It is the only illustration and part # for 70 thru 75. I've found in my parts books.. Paul in Det.

HEL <strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was just looking at this car and comparing it to mine when mine was
new and it seems there is a discrepency. The hatch opening device on
the 13000 car looks to be from an older year since mine has just a
button( like a lock/key cylinder) and I know mine is an original 74.
And here I was bragging on this ride.
Anybody figure this out???????
Hal

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS