[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77 AMX leaf springs wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77 AMX leaf springs wanted

Doc, I did get all new bushings, shackles and u-bolts.  The bushings
I got were the OEM rubber, not the urethane ones.  My car had the 3
leaf springs, and I purchased their 4 leaf standard ones, if that
makes a difference.  But even still, their bushings should have
fit.  What do you think of my fix?  I figured that since the rubber
is encased in the leaf's eyelet, it should be ok.

Dan