[BaadAssGremlins] Car Show Seasons

Made my first car show Saturday. It is hard to believe it is here. My to do
list over the winter is still my to do list. No new paint. The seats are not
fixed and the engine is still dirty. Did get the seal around the back window
put on Saturday. No big deal. I did have to take off the inside trim piece.
Also put the hood insulation on. You would be surpised but that little piece of
fiberglass does quite things down. Not much impresses me but this  first order
I have got from Kennedy and it was quality parts. The Gremmie did get his
yearly oil change and wax job Saturday. I think I am just warning you guys
instead of seeing the newly painted Gremlin with the redone seat. I think you
are going to see the needing a paint job Gremlin in July. It might have those
bucket seats I have in the garage in it. Not AMC but high backs and the color
matches. I don't think I could last the three house drive with the worn out
bench seat.
Terry