RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin/hornet tachometer wanted

Found one already!! Thanks to all who responded! I really appreciate the come backs and information from everyone!! Bill Id.

From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <baadassgremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "AMC List" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: "William Renshaw" <lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin/hornet tachometer wanted
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 19:14:16 -0500

Wanted!! Skinny numbered tach for 70 to 76 AMC Gremlin X. Does not have to
be N.O.S. but must be an O.E.M. tachometer. Must be complete with wireing
and also must work. Can be no bigger than 3 and one half inches in diameter.
I will take a N.O.S. if that is all that someone has or if that is all that
I can find. I dont want to butcher a new tach, and the bezel to get an
aftermarket one to fit. THANKS EDDIE FOR THE SPACE AND YOUR TIME. Bill
Renshaw Lewiston Idaho Bill Renshaw  lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx  208-743-9686
208-413-5062 208-743-9686
Anyone with one for sale or a lead please give him a shout above thanks
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx