[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 78 Gremlin 4 banger 8 grand LOLORSKATES

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 78 Gremlin 4 banger 8 grand LOLORSKATES

I saw this auction on Ebay and I must say that I agree with what most
of you are saying. Except for the fact that if this car would be
worthless even if it was mint(which it is not) I think there is a
chance it would be worth at least 4 or 5 thousand just because of the
fact that it is a 2.0 litre 78 X model and I have seen like ZERO of
them in my entire Gremlin loving experience. All 78 Gremlin X models
had the Levi interior so this is a another bonus. Again, the car
would have to be like new to even be worth a 1000 bucks less than his
starting bid. His pictures are pretty laughable though and how about
the fact that the junker probably doesn't even move as there is a
clutch problem!! LOL
Paul
*