Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin head light switch removal

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin head light switch removal

You have to reach up inside the dash and push the release button on the switch to remove the knob and stem then unscrew the locknut on the switch to remove. the release button is on the switch itself. It shows in the shop manual which side of the switch the button is on.  I think it's on the bot of switch.   Paul

jgray_55 <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Heading for the garage. On a 72 Gremlin..is it possible to
remove/replace the headlight switch without removing the whole
speedo/gauge assy? Have not looked at it yet...but heading out there
now. thanks,Joe

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS