Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 1973 Gremlin Parts

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 1973 Gremlin Parts

Bob, Did the car run with 13" or 14" tires? Does everything turn freely? I'm triing to get a way to get it down here. It won't fit into my trunk and my wagon got parked due to fuel mileage (12 mpg max) Brad

Robert <baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry for such a long delay on getting back to you guys, I am swamped
with work. If I forgot someone, let me know and if the prices are out
of line , let me know that too. I don't know what I should be asking
for prices but I will do what I think they are worth as I sell off this
stuff. If items are easily shipable I will ship them , otherwise I will
bring them to Ohio Nationals in July or if you are in minnesota we can
meet up. Paul in detroit: Scuff guards/rocker covers $15 (case of
beer), Brad in MN: Rear end/differential complete, $100. Ed in Omaha:
steering column is floor shift and great shape, $75. roof deflector is
in great shape, I paid $70 for it at the Kenosha show so I would like
$70 back out of it. Someone needed interior parts/plastic panels but I
lost that list, let me know what you want. Thanks, Bob MN

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS