Re: [BaadAssGremlins] cars (not amc related)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] cars (not amc related)

I agree with that one. My ricer quit on me a few weeks ago. Having no idea what
was wrong with it I had it towed in and fixed. $300 later it was the coil. I
could have replaced ever ignition part on my Gremlin myself for half that much
and still could have bought a steak dinner.
Terry

--- Begin Message --- Only $10,000 worth of equipment???  Gee, sounds like a backyard mechanic..     I love my low tech Hornet....no compukers, no catconvert, no $500 tune-ups,.....

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
No problem Charles. I too may have been to hard on you. As others have
said 5K is an unrealistic price to be getting for anything less than a
perfect mint car. Fix it and you will get decent gas mileage. I do with
my two Hornets. As others have stated maybe the first thing you should
do is get a complete tune up and go from there. These cars are simple to
work on not like the new ones that you need to be an electrical engineer
with 10,000$ worth of test equipment.
"Doc"

--- End Message ---