From: mike
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 9:27 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] ain't got no shame

Eddie,
you just aint right dude!!!LOL!!!!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 9:46 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] ain't got no shame

Aw hell it was fun, I'm sure the kiddies will have fun with these photos
when it it prom time hee hee....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4632920558

Some of the signs say :
"will work for Hot Wheels"

"Creampuff!" (slightly eaten!)

"low miles" (missing speedometer)

"free used crawfish" (probably for Aggies)

Noah who is 4 now and Jacob, 3 enjoyed dressing up like Cash from the TV
series, no blue genies here though. But I had a blast doing this, been a
long time since hand painted a car with Rustoleum!

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx