[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hi I'm New

As you can tell from my nickname, I am into Jeeps and have been since
before I could (legally) drive. I have a couple of engine options to
choose from since I have some old CJ's & Cherokees at my disposal. I
am considering swapping the 258 I6 for a 360 or 401 V8 with maybe a
dana 20 rearend. Who knows, maybe I will make it a 4x4! But for now,
I am having fun driving it around town while I decide which direction
to go with it. Dave