Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hi I'm New

Dave,
 Welcome to the group! You are definitly in the right place for info on hot rodding your Grem.
 The only dumb question on here is the one you don't ask.
 Davis Martin
 Amc Team racing
 72 v-8 gremlin street strip project

gpndave_22 <gpndave_22@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And I just added a photo album with my 1976 Gremlin. I plan on turning
it into a street rod and need some expert advice. Dave