Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Engine Install

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Engine Install

You will have to do it that way with any oil pan larger then stock, Milodon too.
 Or put the tranny on after which is what I do. I am so used to it I have the motor and tranny in in less then an hour. Once you have the engine bolted in you jack up the front of the engine to tilt it for easy access to install the tranny.
 Davis

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
Jim that's good to know,thanx for telling us as i pondered he thought of getting a Canton oil pan for my Grem.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS