Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Grill This

Onree I have a selection of them also. Most of the supplies I am using
are out of my stock of model building supplies.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- on 4/14/06 6:49 AM, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx at AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx did
write:

> I hope I never have to do another one of these grill resto's ever again.
> Sanding each individual rib in the grill has caused the sandpaper to
> wear the skin off one of my finger tips.
Doc, try using those flat abrasive sticks that they make for doing women's
nails. Great for getting into the corners, and they are flat like a sanding
block, but have a little flexability. Different grits available.

I now have to wrap it with
> masking tape and am barely 1/3 done. It looks like it will be the end of
> the month before it is done and back in the car. But on a brighter note
> when finished it will be as good or probably better than when it was
> new. You might even call it over restored.
> "Doc"
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

--- End Message ---