Re: [BaadAssGremlins] In need of a side mirror....

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] In need of a side mirror....

My son still hasn't gotten rid of the Javelin yet. He is supposed to get
rid of it by June but he is lolly gagging around. You know how some kids
are these days. So the disc brake setup is still buried in the back of
my garage behind his car. It's yours as soon as he gets the !@#$% car
out of my way. As far as I know he hasn't sold the cross ram manifold
yet. Is that person you told me about a while back still interested? If
so let me know and have him make an offer. I believe he also has a
complete set of repo throttle linkage for it too.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Doc,
 I have a pas side door from a 72 gremlin that only had 7K original miles on it and it had a mirror on it. The mirror was missing though.
 I have the hinges. Gotta dig em out but I have them and they are still yours. I need to get down your way and bring them to you and pick up the front disk brake setup off you. Did you son get rid of the Jav yet? Did he sell th eintake yet??
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Davis I know without looking that the 2 early mirrors are drivers side
ones. When I got the mirrors 2 years ago Rick was looking for a pass
side one and I didn't have one. He if I remember correctly was usure if
they even made a pass side mirror for early Gremlin's. Me as being a 74
Hornet man I have no idea. If Bill can use one of the ones I have he can
have it. If you want the remainder of the parts and mirrors I have you
too can have them next time you are down my way. I have no use for them.
Like I said I only bought them to make 2 sets of non remote mirrors for
both my Hornet's and the chrome was real nice too. You still have the
hood hinges off the Hornet you parted out and forgot to bring when I
bought that load of parts from you?
"Doc"